Spring is certainly making its entrance. The flowers are bursting and little by little, we’ll shed our winter clothes and let our skin see the light of day again. Something new always makes the season a little more exciting, and here are a few must haves for your wardrobe while welcoming the spring:
1. Wide leg pants – Yes, it’s true. As soon as we all found the perfect skinny jeans, wide legs are making a comeback. Whether they are denim or trousers, work or play, wide leg pants are a fashion must have this spring. Wear them with a bow front blouse and some wedges for work and put on some bell bottomed jeans and a cute tee for a fun weekend look.
2. Bold prints – Whether it’s bright stripes or a vibrant pattern, find something you love in a bold print. You can go with a top, a skirt or dress, the more the better this season. But if a big piece is too much for you all at once, go with at least a fun print in an accessory.
3. Bold color - If print isn’t your thing, go with a bold color, like a lemon yellow dress or a lavish indigo top. Big, rich toned solids are hot this spring.
4. The 70’s – If ever there was a decade with a fashion statement, it was the 1970’s. All things 70’s are in this spring, from halter tops to big, floppy hats. If you can’t see yourself in a jumpsuit, take on a smaller piece, like a thin belt or some platform shoes.
5. Neutrals – Ahhh, with all the fun of the rest of this list, a step into a neutral palate has its place, too. Neutrals like beige, nude, and all of the whites (remember whites come in lots of tones) are big. Look for sexy sheers and draping lines. Again, find one perfect piece and add it to your existing wardrobe.
- Every Girl’s Top 5 Spring Must Haves
- Top 10 Fashion Predictions for 2011
- This Season’s Hottest Trends
- This Seasons Designer Looks for Less
- How to Find the Best Designer Sample Sales